Personal information collection
White Glo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
White Glo may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications
Where White Glo discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, White Glo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
White Glo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. White Glo will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Once your order has been charged only the last four digits of your credit card are stored.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. White Glo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to email@example.com or;
by post BARROS LABORATORIES PTY LTD 4/4 SKYLINE PLACE FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086