The benefits of Activated Charcoal
What is Activated Charcoal?
Activated charcoal is naturally sourced from plant-based ingredients such as coconut shells, sawdust or oak branches. It is the driving ingredient in whitening toothpaste and can also be found in toothbrushes as it is porous which increases its ability to absorb. Charcoal toothpaste helps remove stains on the surfaces of your teeth, assists with bad breath and is primarily used to keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter. It also contributes to helping the environment as it is naturally derived and sustainable. It's also suitable for sensitive teeth, braces, veneers and dentures.
White Glo Charcoal Toothpaste is formulated to keep your teeth whiter, brighter and stronger. With activated charcoal particles, this product is designed to help cleanse and detoxify your mouth, remove any stains or discolouration, such as from coffee or tea, help fight tooth decay, reduce plaque, improve oral health and protect your enamel. The activated charcoal in this product is the key ingredient to being a stain remover and whitening your teeth. For maximum results, the product is advised to be used daily - morning and night. Results with the whitening toothpaste are more gradual than whitening treatments and will begin to show within 4 weeks of use.
1. Wet your brush with a small amount of water and squeeze a pea sized amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush.
2. Insert toothbrush in mouth at a 45-degree angle to your gums and use a gentle circular motion to brush front teeth.
3. Brush the outside surfaces of teeth, making sure to get the back molars and upper areas of chewing surfaces.
4. Flip the toothbrush upside down to get the inside of top front teeth and repeat for bottom front teeth.
5. Brush your tongue.
6. Rinse your mouth to reveal your most confident smile.